Vanilla Latte Protein Smoothie

Espresso Smoothie – A healthful protein-packed smoothie packed with the flavors of espresso and vanilla.

Hello there! these days I’m bringing you a recipe for a protein-packed smoothie that tastes like a vanilla latte (yum!). And since it’s the give up of the month I’m additionally sharing a few links for my around My desk month give up characteristic.

Vanilla Latte Protein Smoothie

COFFEE SMOOTHIE
This smoothie is my new favorite! it's miles thick and creamy and filled with the flavors of espresso and vanilla.

The espresso flavor comes from espresso powder and espresso yogurt. The vanilla taste comes from vanilla almond milk, vanilla protein powder, and a touch of vanilla extract.

Vanilla Latte Protein Smoothie

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 teaspoon espresso powder or instant coffee powder I would guess a shot of espresso would work too. I haven't tried it.
  • 1/4 cup coffee flavored yogurt I used Chobani Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup crushed ice
  • Sweetener/sugar/honey to taste this is personal preference

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Place all ingredients in a blender and system until smooth. Serve at once.

Most Popular Search

List Of Workout Routine Leg Day References

List Of Workout Routine Leg Day References . Your chest should be upright and your torso should be slightly forward so that your back is...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel