Cranberry Bliss Bars – Low Carb, Keto

This delightful keto fall treat is like the famous cranberry bliss bars sold at Starbucks with cranberries, hints of orange and ginger, and cheese icing.

CRANBERRY BLISS BARS – LOW CARB, KETO, THM S, SUGAR-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE
This was one among the very first recipes I blogged back in January of 2016. i used to be blogging as a hobby and using my telephone to takes pics of my creations. a couple of months later I broke out my DSLR and commenced using my photography background for real. I’ve been eager to redo the photos of my cranberry bliss bars ever since.

Cranberry Bliss Bars – Low Carb, Keto
Cranberry Bliss Bars – Low Carb, Keto

Cranberries speak fall to me so as soon as September rolls around I begin craving these. Last fall I had a newborn so I never got an opportunity . a couple of days ago i made a decision to finally redo this past and a frantic cranberry hunt began. It took 4 stores until I found cranberries and even then I could only find frozen ones! I hope they’ll be more readily available as we meet up with to Thanksgiving.

These cranberry bliss bars are on the list of easy desserts. The dough are often made with a wooden spoon or within the kitchen appliance . i exploit my kitchen appliance to cut my cranberries so it is sensible to use it for the dough afterward. then for the cheese icing then .

Cranberry Bliss Bars – Low Carb, Keto

INGREDIENTS:

  • 6 tbsp softened butter
  • 1/3 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
  • 1 tsp molasses 
  • pinch salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp orange extract
  • 1/4 cup almond flour
  • 1/4 cup coconut flour
  • 1/4 cup ground golden flax (or additional almond flour)
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp ginger optional
  • 1 cup fresh cranberries finely chopped by hand or in a food processor and tossed with 1/2 tsp pure stevia or 2 tbsp of my sweetener

Frosting:

  • 4 oz cream cheese softened
  • 1 tbsp butter softened
  • 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
  • 4 drops lemon extract

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8x8 baking pan.
  2. Cream together butter and sweetener. Add molasses, salt, eggs, and extracts. Mix thoroughly. Add dry ingredients. Mix well. Fold in the cranberries.
  3. Spread in an 8x8 baking dish. Bake for 30-35 min. until golden brown. Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
  4. Meanwhile, mix together the cream cheese, butter, sweetener, and lemon extract until fluffy.
  5. Spread icing very gently on cooled bars. The bars can crumble if you aren't gentle. The best way to do this is to drop little blobs of icing on slightly warm bars and spread using an offset spatula. Top with chopped fresh cranberries mixed with sweetener or dried cranberries.
  6. Refrigerate until cold and cut into squares.

Most Popular Search

List Of Workout Routine Leg Day References

List Of Workout Routine Leg Day References . Your chest should be upright and your torso should be slightly forward so that your back is...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel